Registration to JCO 2022 is mandatory for submission of an abstract.
- 1/ Online registration following this link : Registration
- 2/ You will then receive an email with the next steps to create your online area. In particular, you will be able to upload here the template. Please fill the template and respect scrupulously the template instructions.
- 3/ Upload the abstract online.
- 4/ Please note the deadline for any abstract submission is 9th September 2022.
- 5/ You will be notified of the acceptance or reject of your submission by email on September 24, 2022.
The payment associated with your registration has to be done at the deadline for consideration of your abstract submission (9 September 2022).
It is kindly recalled that registration at early bird rate involves payment (or purchase order received) before 15th July 2022.
Instructions to authors
All submissions must be performed online and in English. Abstracts sent by email will not be considered.
One can submit only one abstract. When submitting an abstract, you agree to present it during the JCO 2022, either as oral communication or as a poster, unless your abstract is rejected.
Authors will have to specify whether they wish to present an oral communication or a poster. The final choice will be determined by the Scientific Committee.
Abstracts will then be reviewed and selected by the JCO 2022 Scientific Committee members. The selected candidates for both posters and oral communications will be notified by the JCO 2022 Secretariat.
Once your abstract has been submitted on the platform, for any modification (title, type ...) you will have to send an email to the secretariat : firstname.lastname@example.org.
During your registration, you will be asked to chose the type of abstract you are submitting. You can select one of these:
- Oral communication : if your OC is not chosen, you will not present your work.
- OC or poster : if your OC is not chosen, you will present your work as a poster.
- OC and poster : you wish to present your work with both formats. If your OC is not chosen, you will present the poster anyway.
- Poster : you wish to present a poster only.
Oral Communication Session
The Oral Communication Sessions will be organized concurrently in three different amphitheatres.
You must arrive 15 minutes before your session.
A laptop will be available in each lecture hall for the oral communications sessions. These laptops will also be available in the main hall (at the registration desk) every morning before each OC session to upload.
Please use preferably PDF files. In the case of ppt or pptx files, do not overload with too many animations. The slide size can be 16/9.
- Plenary lecture : 40 minutes (followed by 5 minutes questions)
- Invited lecture : 25 minutes (followed by 5 minutes questions)
- Oral communications : 10 STRICT minutes for presentation, and up to 2 minutes for questions
The official langage of the conference is English.